Register now!! Click the button to the right to get started.
Saturday June 1, 2019
GET READY FOR THE MOST FUN RACE OF THE YEAR!
This year we are celebrating the 10th Annual Cupcake Run! We are bringing back the colorful finish of last year's race. Come run, walk, or cheer your friends on. All race participants will receive a delicious bundtini (mini bundt cake) at the completion of the race. There will be Zumba warm-ups for all races, a bouncy house and slide, face painting and tattoos, games, an awesome raffle and a 50-50 raffle! All proceeds benefit the Fox Point - Bayside PTO. Please keep reading to learn about our wonderful sponsors and exciting raffle items, and check out the fun pictures from the 2018 Cupcake Color Run in the gallery. Also be sure to register by Monday, May 13, for discounted rates and guaranteed race shirts!
EVENT DETAILS AND SCHEDULE
7:30 AM - Registration and Check-In, Packet Pickup
8:20 AM - Stretch and Zumba Warm Up
9:00 AM - 5K Run Begins
9:05 AM - 2-mile Walk Begins
9:45 AM - Kids' Zumba Warm up
10:00 AM - Kids' 1-mile Fun Run
10:30 AM - Awards Ceremony (awards are given to 5K 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers, male and female, age 14+ or 13 and under)
11:00 AM - Raffle Drawing (you do not need to be present to win)
11:30 AM - Event Ends
PRE-REGISTRATION, open until May 13th at midnight*
$10 Ages 5-13
$25 Ages 14+
$70 Family Registration (up to 6 family members)
After May 14th at 12:01am**
$15 Ages 5-13
$30 Ages 14+
$80 Family Registration (up to 6 family members)
*Advance Registration prices are good through May 13th. Please remember that the only way to guarantee a Cupcake Color Run T-shirt is to register by midnight on May 13th. Additional T-shirts will be ordered in an effort to provide race shirts for all participants, but quantities will be limited and no exchanges will be possible. Please also note that the kid's and women's shirts tend to run small, so size up if you'd prefer a looser fit. ** Online registration will close on May 29th at midnight.
Please note that our general policy is not to offer refunds.
Early Race Bag Pick-Up:
Friday, May 31, 3:30-4:30 PM
7301 N Longacre Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53217
Additional race day info:
Race day weather: the race(s) will take place unless there is heavy rain and/or lightning. Expo, games, and raffle will be moved indoors in case of rain and will take place regardless of weather. There will be no refunds due to weather, and the race will not be rescheduled.
Color powder: at the end of the race, participants will have the option of running through a station where they get sprayed with color powder. Statement from the manufacturer: "Our colors are made with high quality cornstarch and food dyes. All materials are 100% FD&C and/or D&C grade and approved by the US FDA". For more details, please see the manufacturer website, wholesalecolorpowder.com.
Dogs and strollers: please leave your dogs at home. Strollers are welcome, but we ask that if you are runners with strollers line up at the back of the field. Thank you for your understanding!
Awards: prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers of the 5K in the categories men, women, boys under 14, and girls under 14. All kid's run finishers will receive a 2019 Cupcake Color Run ribbon.
There will be several raffle prices that you can purchase tickets for in advance (follow the link to register). Raffle items will be on display at the event. Please see details and descriptions of prices in the raffle section below! Winners will be drawn at the event, and you do not need to be present to win.
Tickets for the 50-50 raffle (half of the total pot goes to the winner) can only be purchased at the event.
If you would like to make a donation instead of, or in addition to, participating in the Cupcake Color Run festivities, you may do so by PayPal directly to the PTO using the link below (please specify that the donation is for the Cupcake Color Run) or by following the link to register. FAMILIES THAT DONATE $100 OR MORE BEFORE MAY 14 WILL GET THEIR NAME ON THE RACE SHIRT (please fill out the paper form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we know that this is what your donation is for). Thank you for your support!
Below you will find a description of raffle items generously donated by local businesses (click images for links).
1. The Pampered Mom
- Beautiful light blue suede cape and $50 gift certificate to Corner Closet
- SHOP Shopping Party, crossbody bag and pink scarf
- 90 day membership to the WAC (new members only)
- FitnessAdvantage Trainer “lifestyle Package" including $25 Zyia active wear gift certificate, at-home personal training or private candlelight yoga party, and doterra motivate touch essential oil
2. It’s Family Time
- One-Year Family Membership to the Fox Point Pool
- FitnessAdvantage Trainer Family Yoga at the Pool Certificate
- Family Yoga Package at MyOm Wellbeing
- Two $40 gift certificates to AppeTHAI restaurant
3. Calling all Sports Fans!
- 4 Brewers Tickets in section 222 for June 23rd at 1:00 pm
- Autographed Green Bay Packers football (autographs are reproduced).
- Other exciting sports items
4. Kids Day Out
- Six months of Taekwondo Instruction in Leadership program including a uniform from Girtons ATA Taekwondo
- Five, 1-hour jump passes to Rockin’ Jump and a Rockin’ Jump t-shirt
- A one-year Family Membership to the Schlitz Audubon Nature Center (for new members only)
5. Stop the “Summer Slide” with Mathnasium
- One month Mathnasium Membership including initial enrollment fee
- Phase 10 Card game
- Math dice and the Peg game
- Rubik's cube
- Mathnasium School Kit
- Mathnasium bear, sunglassses, squeeze dice
- Mathnasium pop socket and snap bracelet
- Mathnasium water bottle and flyer
6. For the Stylish Home
- Yard Jenga Set
- Handmade “LOVE” Wisconsin flour sack tea towels, two block print stamps, a block print bicycle towel, and a block print sack from Peepal Tree
- Artwork from Wendy Artman
7. Beautiful Baubles
- Stella and Dot limited edition charm necklace, versatile earrings, and a snake bracelet valued at $150.
- Random Balance calcedony stone choker ($40 value)
8. Making Memories
- One hour photo shoot experience of the recipient’s choice and one 8x10 print from Chrissy Rose Photography. $499 value.
9. Bayside Bulls Spirit Swag and Scholastic Shopping Spree!
- $150 Scholastic Dollars Shopping Spree
- Six Bayside Bulls t-shirts in assorted sizes for the entire family
- One Bayside Middle School knit hat
- Five Bayside ice scrapers
- Four Green and Healthy reusable Shopping Totes
10. Stormonth Spirit Swag and Scholastic Shopping Spree!
- $150 Scholastic Dollars Shopping Spree
- Spirit items TBD
Logo design: Jen Elias and Amy Bazelon
Website design: Tom Story
Zumba warmup: Bobbie McCain and Brittny Dettro
Get in Touch
See You At The Location
7301 N. Longacre Road, Fox Point
Send us an email